Undercord foot for overlockers:
Pfaff Hobbylock 2.5
Pfaff Coverlock 3.0
Pfaff Coverlock 4.0
Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S21
Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S25
Product Code 620086796
The drawstring foot is ideal for inserting cords into the seams or edges and obtaining a professional finish.
The cord is sewn between the two layers of fabric in a single operation. A groove under the foot helps guide the drawstring. For a personalized finish you can create the drawstring yourself. Do you want to cover the cords with fabric or insert them into the seams to obtain haute couture results?
With the drawstring foot it is an easy and fast operation.
1. Prepare the sewing cutter for the desired stitch.
2. Insert the drawstring foot.
To fix the drawstring in a seam:
3. Place the drawstring along the seam, on the straight of the fabric. Arrange the second fabric
above, straight against straight.
4. Insert fabrics and drawstring under the foot, with the drawstring in the groove that
you find under the foot.
5. Sew the drawstring into the seam.
6. The groove on the underside of the foot guides the drawstring as you sew.
To create a drawstring with a cloth:
7. Bias or weft size of cloth strips wide enough to cover drawstring and seam edges.
8. Place the drawstring on the back of the fabric strip and fold the fabric over it.
9. Fabric and drawstring system under the foot, with the drawstring in the groove below the foot.
10. Cook. The groove guides the drawstring as you sew.