Foot for joining and folding hems - 413248845
The foot to join and fold the hems can be used together with edges of various types, for example lace, embroidered edges or various fabrics, and with the beautiful 7 mm stitches of HUSQVARNA VIKING to obtain beautiful effects. You can make your lingerie in no time, creating elegant handkerchiefs or delicate table covers.
The foot to join and fold the hems can be used together with edges of various types, for example lace, embroidered edges or various fabrics, and with the beautiful 7 mm stitches of HUSQVARNA VIKING to obtain beautiful effects. You can make your lingerie in no time, creating elegant handkerchiefs or delicate table covers. It is easy to guide the base cloth and edge through the openings on the front side of this foot, fold the base cloth and, at the same time, sew the edge into place.
- Thread the machine with ordinary sewing thread, or with a decorative yarn, into the needle and a normal sewing thread into the reel.
- Choose the point you want to use. For example, to sew the edge on the base stoff you could use a straight stitch and a double 4 mm needle or a large decorative stitch justified on the right.
Note: Decorative stitches that use forward displacement are best (avoid stitches with excessive backward displacement).
- Fold the edge of the base stoff to a height of 6 mm and stretch it or flatten it with your fingers.
- Insert in the left guide the folded hem of the base stoff (with the obverse at the top) and in the right guide the edge (with the obverse at the top); Slide the folded edge of the fabric and the edge into the foot before mounting the foot on the sewing machine.
- Check that the base stoff and edge slide easily through the openings.
Note: Light and thin fabrics and edging are the ones that guarantee the best results.
- Mount on the sewing machine the foot to join and fold the hems.
- Sew carefully and slowly. If the machine has speed control, reduce the stitching speed to easily guide the fabric and edge while sewing. Keep the cloth with your left hand and the edge with your right while sewing.
COMPATIBLE WITH SEWING AND EMBROIDERY MACHINES HUSQVARNA VIKING CATEGORY :
1) ORCHID, 1250, #1+, 1200, 1100, 1090, 1070, 1070 S, 1050.
2) 990 S, 990, 980, 960, 950 S, 950, 945, 940.
3) 630, 620, 610, 190, 185, 180, 150, 120.
4) 105, 100, 95, 90.
5 ) PRELUDE 360, PRELUDE™™ 340, DAISY™ 335, 330, 325, 320, 315, 310, HUSQVARNA VIKING® 250, 230, 225/215, 210, 205, SCANDINAVIA™ 100, EDEN ROSE™ 250M, TRIBUTE™ 140M, EMERALD™ 122, 118, 116.
6 ) PLATINUM 955 E, 950 E, PLATINUM™™ Plus 775, 770, 755 Quilt, 750 Quilt, 735, 730, 715, ROSE™ 605, 600, IRIS, LILY™ 555, 550, 545, 540, 535, 530, HUSQVARNA VIKING® 500, INTERLUDE™ 445, 435, FREESIA™ 425, 415,™
® HUSQVARNA VIKING 400, 350, SCANDINAVIA™ 400, 300, 200, EMERALD™ 203, 183. DESIGNER JADE™ 35. JADE™ 20.
7 ) DESIGNER DIAMOND Royale, DESIGNER DIAMOND deLuxe, DESIGNER DIAMOND, DESIGNER RUBY Royale™™, DESIGNER RUBY deLuxe™™, DESIGNER RUBY™ DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50, 40, 30, 25, 20, DESIGNER SE,™ DESIGNER™™ SE
Limited Edition, DESIGNER I, II, QUILT DESIGNER, QUILT DESIGNER™™™ II, SAPPHIRE™ 960Q, 930, 875Q, 870Q, 855, 850, 835, 830, OPAL™ 690Q, 670, 650, EDEN ROSE™ 250C, TRIBUTE™ 140C.
8) Husqvarna Viking EPIC, Husqvarna Viking EPIC 980Q
9 ) Huqvarna Viking EPIC 2, Husqvarna Viking EPIC 95Q