Sew English holes for lace, belts, shower curtains etc.
- Zig zag point, width 2-3 (adjust if necessary depending on the plate for English holes), lowers the teeth of the jaws.
- Apply the English hole plate to the needle plate. Remove the foot and stem if necessary.
- Place the fabric in a small frame. Drill a small hole for the English hole. (Use the perforator or slot cutter.)
- Place the hole on the tab of the English hole plate.
- Bring the bottom wire up and wrap the wires around the tab to secure them.
- Lower your foot.
- Sew with the zigzag stitch by turning the fabric while zigzag around the English hole. After performing a first seam around the English hole, cut the excess thread, increase the width of the stitch as desired and zigzag a second time around the English hole.
for DESIGNER DIAMOND™ series, DESIGNER RUBY™ series, DESIGNER TOPAZ™ series, SAPPHIRE™ series,
OPAL™ series, EDEN ROSE™ 250C, TRIBUTE™ 140C.