Information on the processing of personal data addressed to Customers (Code regarding the protection of personal data - art. 13 D.L.gs 196/2003) Information ex art. D.lgs 196/2003 Dear User, In compliance with the obligations laid down by D.lg. n. 196 of June 30, 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") we hereby intend to inform you that "Safarà Tutto per il Cucito " based in Corso Peschiera 325 ( TO ), Fiscal Code FRRNLL73T30A509Y, VAT No. 11807650012, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org as the Data Controller will subject to processing the personal data concerning you, which may be collected by us, provided by you and/or other subjects communicated, during the navigation and use of our company website. corporate website www.safara-cucito.it The processing of the data you freely conferred or otherwise collected in the course of browsing will be carried out in compliance with the privacy regulations in force; in particular, the processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency; the data will be relevant, complete and not excessive; the data will be collected and recorded only for the purposes referred to in points 1), 2), 3) AND 4) and stored for a period strictly necessary for these purposes.
Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Article 13) of Legislative Decree 196/03, we inform you that:
1. In the course of browsing and using our company website, the following information may be collected and processed for the exclusive purposes of security and improvement of the service offered:
(a) Page of access to the site (by means of query parameters in the URL);
(b) Source page that leads visitors to the site of safara-cucito.it;
(c) Date and time of access;
(d) Amount of data transferred;
(e) Status of access (page translated, page not found, etc.);
(f) Operating system of the browser used;
(g) IP address of the client and possibly domain name or name of the Internet service provider;
(h) Registration data, statistics on page views, traffic data and advertising data (for details, please refer to the company's Cookies Policy).
2. Should you decide to register on our website to use the relevant services, you will be asked for the following mandatory personal data to complete the registration process:
- First Name and Last Name, Address, Telephone Number and E-mail. These data will be processed for the following purposes: - For the regular provision of the services requested and for needs related to the conclusion of contracts, their execution, subsequent modifications or variations and for any obligation provided for the fulfillment of the same.
- For operational, organizational, managerial, fiscal, financial, insurance and accounting needs relating to the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship established
- To fulfill any type of obligation required by laws, regulations or EU legislation
- For the recording, management and storage of logs of any access to the Company Website.
- For security purposes regarding the use of the Web Site and related services
- For monitoring needs regarding the way products/services are provided, the progress of relations with suppliers and the analysis and management of risks related to the contractual relationship. 3. In case you need assistance regarding our products and/or services or the use of the website, you will be asked to fill out a special "online form" and provide the following personal data: - E-mail Address and Request Message (Mandatory)
- First Name and Last Name and Phone Number (Optional).
These data will be used exclusively to provide you with the requested assistance and technical support services.
4. In the event that you have given explicit and free consent, during the registration process, support request or while using our services, the aforementioned personal data may also be processed for the following additional purposes:
- Sending Newsletter and commercial communications.
- Traditional marketing activities such as: sending brochures, catalogs and commercial and/or technical documentation by paper mail and telephone calls with operator
- Marketing activities with automated or assimilated tools such as: Fax, E-mail, SMS, MMS, Instant Messaging, Chat and phone calls without an operator.
- Online marketing activities, web marketing and web advertising.
- Market research and commercial profiling activities
- Communication to third parties.
5. The processing of personal data referred to in the preceding points will be carried out in the following ways: - The processing may consist of the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data and will be carried out both with the use of paper media and with the aid of electronic, computer and telematic tools suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Art. 31) of Legislative Decree 196/03 regarding "appropriate security measures" and art. 33) of Legislative Decree 196/03 regarding "minimum security measures."
- In the performance of processing operations, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures, as provided for in Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/03, will, however, always be adopted so that the minimum level of data protection required by law is guaranteed. - The above-mentioned methods, applied for processing, will guarantee access to the data only to the subjects specified in points 8) and 9).
6. The provision of the data referred to in points 1), 2) 3 ) is:
- Mandatory for the achievement of the purposes related to obligations under laws, regulations or EU regulations.
- Necessary for the proper establishment, management and continuation of the commercial and/or contractual relationship.
- Any refusal, albeit legitimate, to provide all or part of the data on defined as mandatory and necessary, could make it impossible to carry out the normal course of business operations and the regular delivery of products/services requested.
7. The provision of personal data collected for the purposes referred to in point 4 ) is optional. The subjects or categories of subjects who may become aware of the data or to whom the data may be communicated are as follows:
- Internal Privacy Manager Customers: Ferrandino Antonello
- Internal Privacy Officers: Management, Finance, Classified Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Care
- External Privacy Officers: IT Service Providers, Advertising and Market Research Agencies, Business Partners, Consulting Firms, Firms and Associations of Self-employed Professionals, Representative Agencies, Banking and Insurance Institutions, Debt Collection Companies, Law Firms, Accounting and Labor Consultancy Firms, Auditing Firms, and Transportation and Logistics Companies - For the updated list, please refer to the "Report on the Corporate Privacy Management System"
9. If the processing could also involve personal data falling within the category of "sensitive" data (i.e. data capable of revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership in parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data capable of revealing health and sex life) or "judicial" data, the processing will be carried out within the limits indicated by the General Authorizations of the Privacy Guarantor, according to the procedures provided for by D.lg. 196/03 and for the purposes strictly necessary for the regular performance of business activities, operations related to the provision of products/services and the fulfillment of contractual obligations and / or law / regulation In this case, the subjects or categories of persons who may become aware of sensitive data or to whom the data may be communicated are as follows:
- Internal Privacy Manager Customers: Ferrandino Antonello
- Internal Privacy Officers: Management, Finance, Customer Service and Customer Care
- External Privacy Officers: IT Service Providers, Consulting Firms, Freelance Studies and Associations.
- For the updated list, please refer to the "Report on the Corporate Privacy Management System" The data in question will not be disclosed to other parties other than those envisaged in this notice and/or specified in the "Report on the Corporate Privacy Management System"; however, the data apt to reveal the data subject's state of health will not be disseminated under any circumstances.
10. The processed data may be communicated to third parties mentioned in points 8) and 9) stationed in other countries belonging to the European Union or outside of it in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/03 for the purposes referred to in points 1), 2) 3) and 4) and in the manner referred to in point 5).
11. The data collected for commercial and profiling purposes referred to in point 4) may also be transferred to third parties for consideration. The updated list with the identification details of all the Data Processors, or the subjects to whom the personal data have been communicated and/or transferred may be requested by you at any time to the Internal Privacy Officer Customers, who will immediately make it available to you.
12. You may also, at any time, exercise your rights vis-à-vis the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, which we reproduce in full for your convenience: Legislative Decree n.196/2003 - Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1) You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2) The data subject shall have the right to obtain indication of:
(a) the origin of the personal data;
(b) the purposes and methods of processing;
(c) the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
(d) the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
(e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of the data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, data processors or persons in charge of processing.
3) The interested party has the right to obtain:
(a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
(b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
(c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4) The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
(a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
(b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Safarà S.r.L. (hereinafter "Safarà") informs that it uses technical cookies and third-party cookies when users navigate through the pages of its website www.safara-cucito.it. This policy provides information on what cookies are, what cookies Safarà uses, and how to disable cookies from the browser used for browsing.
"Cookies" are small text files that a server can store on a computer's hard drive that can store some information about the user. Cookies allow the website to record user activity and store user preferences. Cookies help analyze the interaction between the user and the website and enable smoother and more personalized browsing.
What types of cookies exist?
Depending on its duration, a cookie can be classified as "session" or "permanent". "Session" cookies are temporary and disappear from the computer when the user leaves the visited site or close the browser. They are usually stored in the cache memory of the computer. "Permanent" cookies remain on the user's computer after the browser is closed and until they expire or the user deletes them. The expiration date is determined by the site that initiates them. They are often used to track user habits so that when the user revisits the site, it reads the stored information and adjusts to the user's preferences.
What cookies does Safarà use ?
Safarà uses technical cookies generated and used for its website and other external cookies generated on web pages by third parties. The cookies used on this site do not personally identify the user, who remains anonymous. Safarà may also temporarily record the Internet Protocol (IP) address as an identifier of the computer accessing its web pages, to diagnose any problems with the server and to administer its web site.
A visit to www.safara-cucito.it site may generate the following types of cookies:
"session" cookies: Safarà uses these cookies to improve the user's browsing experience and interaction with the site.
A) Statistical cookies for traffic analysis Safarà uses Google Analytics cookies.
B) Marketing analysis cookies: Turbo. Purpose: To track retargeting marketing campaigns. For more information: www.turboadv.com/privacy/
To disable Turbo cookies: info.evidon.co.uk/more_info/24626
Criteo: Purpose: track marketing campaigns in retargeting.
For more information: www.criteo.com/it/privacy/ Google Analytics. Purpose: analyze user profiles.
Disabling cookies You can configure the browser you use for browsing to delete or prevent the installation of cookies. The user can control which cookies are installed, what is their duration and delete them. The steps to perform these operations differ from browser to browser. Below are guides for the most popular browsers: Chrome Internet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Opera
Safari Disabling some cookies may hinder access to www.safara-cucito.it and the proper functioning of the pages.