Hinge foot with IDT Pfaff - 820248096
The zipper foot is a very important accessory and will help you sew the zippers in a perfect way. To attach all kinds of zippers, it is important to sew very close to the teeth. With the hinge foot it is possible. LOOK AT THE DETAIL TO KNOW IF THIS FOOT IS GOOD FOR YOUR CAR.
The zipper foot is a very important accessory and will help you sew the zippers in a perfect way. To attach all kinds of zippers, it is important to sew very close to the teeth. With the hinge foot it is possible. This foot can be inserted to the right or left of the stem of the foot, depending on the part of the zipper to be sewn.
Thin zipper (hidden on both sides):
1. Sorfila all the seam margins. Merge the fabrics straight against straight with a standard stitch to the zipper insertion point.
2. Wrap up the rest of the seam. Iron the open seam.
3. Wrap up the zipper, centering the teeth along the basted seam line and with the zipper slider sticking out beyond the end of the edge of the garment.
4. Insert the zipper foot.
5. Place the edge of the zipper foot next to the zipper teeth and move the needle about 6-10mm from the center seam line. Sew along both sides and at the bottom of the zipper with the straight stitch.
6. Remove the basting points.
The visible zippers are those that are most found on clothing. Before sewing the zipper, a reinforcement is applied to the opening.
1. Cut a strip of fabric 3cm wider and 2cm longer than the zipper.
2. Row over the edges of the reinforcing strip.
3. With a fabric pen trace the lines of the hinge opening on the reverse of the project. The distance between the seam lines corresponds to the width of the zipper teeth + 3 mm. With the straights together put the reinforcing strip in the center beyond the opening and pin the whole.
4. Sew along the lines you have drawn.
5. Cut along the center of the hinge opening, ending about 6mm from the bottom. Fix the corners to an angle of the opening.
6. Turn the reinforcement to the back and stretch.
7. Center the hinge below the edges of the opening. Pin or baste.
8. Use foot 4 with the needle set to sew at the distance you prefer from the edge of the reinforcement.
Point: straight point
COMPATIBILITY WITH SEWING MACHINES PFAFF GROUPS:
D ) Stretch&Jeans 6091, Tipmatic 6122, 6152, Tiptronic 6232, 6250, 6270, FreeStyle 1522, InStyle 1524, ClassicStyle Fashion 1523, ClassucStyle 1525, ClassicStyle Quilt 1527, ClassicStyle home 1529, Select 1530, 1536, 1540, 1546, 1528, 1538, 1548, select 3.0, 4.0, select 3.2, select 4.2, creativ 1467,1471,1473,1475 CD Tipmatic 1006,1051,1071,1171
E ) Tiptronic 2020, 2030, 2040, ClassicStyle 2025, ClassicStyle Quilt 2027, ClassicStyle home 2029, ClassicStyle Fashion 2023, Expression 2024, 2026, 2034, 2036, 2028, lifeStyle 2022, quiltStyle 2042, quiltExpression 2042, 2044, 2046, creative 2124 .
G ) creative 7510, 7530, 7550, 7562, 7570, 2134, 2144, 2140, 2170, expression 2038, 2048, performance 2054, 2056, 2058
J ) Pfaff creative Sensation PRO 2, Pfaff creative Sensation PRO, Pfaff creative Sensation, creative vision, creative performance, Pfaff creative 4.0,Pfaff creative 4.5,Pfaff creative 3.0,Pfaff creative 2.0, Pfaff performance 5.0,Pfaff performance 5.2, Pfaff quilt expression 4.2, Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.0, Pfaff expression 3.2, Pfaff Expression 3.5, Pfaff Expression 3.0, Pfaff Expression 2.0, Pfaff expression 150, Pfaff Expression 710, Pfaff Expression 720, Pfaff creative ICON, Pfaff performance ICON
K ) Pfaff creative 1.5, Pfaff Ambition 610, Pfaff Ambition 620, Pfaff Ambition 630, Pfaff Ambition Essential, Pfaff Ambition 1.0, Pfaff Ambition 1.5, Pfaff Quilt Ambition 2.0, Pfaff Ambition 155, Pfaff passport 2.0, Pfaff Passport 3.0, Pfaff Smarter 130S, Pfaff Smarter 140S, Pfaff Smarter 150S, Pfaff Smarter 160S, Pfaff Smarter 260C, Pfaff Smarter 155